Quotes

"And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
let it be. "
-The Beatles

"Music is the Only thing that makes sense anymore...play it loud enough and it keeps the demons at bay."
-Across the Universe

I won't call you wierdo
I think FRIEND's a better name!
-Junior asparagus

Favorite Movies

  • Juno
  • Ps. I love you
  • Sweeny Todd
  • August Rush
  • Across the Universe
  • Harold and Maude
  • Big Fish
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • My Girl
  • Best in Show

Things I think are fantastic

  • Chunky Babies
  • Boys with Glasses
  • Asian Culture
  • Berries
  • Curly red hair
  • Depends
  • Coloring Books
  • Documentaries
  • Dresses
  • Freckles
  • Head-gear
  • Hippis
  • Mocumentaries
  • Obese animals
  • Ron Weasley
  • Spandex

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tea Party...

So, tonight, me and a couple of my friends decided to dress up and have a tea party. There was tea, egg salad sandwiches, cheese and crackers, cucumbers and muffins...basically every food ever made. We also watched Where the Heart is. It was quite delightful.


This is Caroline trying to look serious
Our Cheesy Pose
Don't we look so sophisticated? hahaha

Caroline looks emo



Kerri does not look emo



Me...in my farmer's hat




Drinking tea






So ya, tea parties are fun!



2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like fun. You all look so sophisticated. I am checking your blog from work again. I am so naughty. :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.