Quotes

"And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
let it be. "
-The Beatles

"Music is the Only thing that makes sense anymore...play it loud enough and it keeps the demons at bay."
-Across the Universe

I won't call you wierdo
I think FRIEND's a better name!
-Junior asparagus

Favorite Movies

  • Juno
  • Ps. I love you
  • Sweeny Todd
  • August Rush
  • Across the Universe
  • Harold and Maude
  • Big Fish
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • My Girl
  • Best in Show

Things I think are fantastic

  • Chunky Babies
  • Boys with Glasses
  • Asian Culture
  • Berries
  • Curly red hair
  • Depends
  • Coloring Books
  • Documentaries
  • Dresses
  • Freckles
  • Head-gear
  • Hippis
  • Mocumentaries
  • Obese animals
  • Ron Weasley
  • Spandex

Thursday, September 27, 2007

What prayer can do...

Just a little video I made for Audrey. I hope you like it!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Natalie - I am awestruck! That was beautiful! I'll have to watch it again through dry eyes. Thank you so much. You are so gifted and I love you.
PS I loved the music, too.

Katie said...

That was beautiful & I have tears streaming down my neck! Audrey is such a beautiful example of how God answers prayers and works miracles. Thank you for making this. Can we burn it to dvd? You are amazingly talented. :) THANK YOU!!

Erika said...

Beautiful work, "Aunt Natalie!". I'm very impressed. That will be something that your family will cherish for MANY years.
-Erika

Anonymous said...

Natalie...thank you for that. This was truly a day when I needed to be reminded of the wonderful power of prayer. You have a wonderful way of sharing your faith, especially through great examples of miracles like Audrey. Thanks, cuz!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww natalie, i love your family that was so freaking awesome

Kelly said...

Natalie, I just found your blog today. I had to run back to the bathroom for a tissue! That was beautiful; you are amazing.
Love you, Kelly (Abby, Emma, and Grace all loved it too)

Mama Gail said...

Ditto what Kelly said - I also found your blog today, which of course is not the same day Kelly found it, but you know what I mean : ) The video is amazing and beautiful, like Audrey & her story. You are so talented and are a wonderful aunt, too.

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

I know that I am posting this much later that your original post, but I want you to know that I have have shown this clip to many people. I even showed it to the Adult Bible class at my church. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. The people at church were at awe of the movie. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Please keep posting great things like this.
Love you,
Aunt Dawn